The following are Specifications for Recyclable Items:
- Motor Blocks - Pan & filter must be removed
- Ballasts must be removed from light fixtures
- Oil & Fuel Tanks must be clean and open 1 ft hole
- Cable must be cut into 3ft lengths, or bound neatly
- Vehicles must have Titles, or acceptable paperwork
Call for Info on these Items:
- Sealed Containers & Propane Tanks (Call for Info)
- Refrigeration Compressors & Air Conditioners (Call for Info)
- Transformers for Power Transmission (Call for Info)
- Clean Cast- clean cast machinery or parts
- #1 Prepared- must be 1/4 in or thicker and 3ft by 18inches or smaller in size.
- #2 Prepared- must be 1/8 in to 1/4 in thick and 3ft by 18 inches or smaller in size.
- Unprepared- 1/8 inch or larger in thickness and larger than 3ft by 18 inches in size.
- Tin- sheet metal, fencing, appliances,(refrigerators/freezers - Call for Info), etc.
Oregon Law Requires
In order to recycle a vehicle, one of the following items is required by law:
- Title signed off by legal owner(s)
- DMV Print out w/ Application for Replacement Title; Bill of Sale
- Lien and Foreclosure
- NOTE: If vehicle is Out of State, a Bill of Sale is Required
You also must have a valid DMV drivers license or Identification Card from Oregon or Washington, when selling all metals for recycling.